Lazy Writing 12 Lazy Writing 12

that was great

sign language sign language

I fee; like this is happens alot in real life, lol
I know i would do that if i was deaf
xD

tylerghardin responds:

i hope this type of sexual harassment doesn't happen in real life! lol.

thanks for watching!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

This is why men play video games, so they don't try to do these things in real life, so next time we ask you to get us a sandwich, do it or I'll give the kids beer, and smash stuff >:(
xD

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I love this video, not only because it insults the most retarded person on youtube, but because it's over all really fuckin hilarious. Although I saw that you had Tobuscus on your list, and I know he does have more than 1 channel, but I think he's awesome, and besides, he only has 3 and all the others on the list have like 10.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

I thought it was a great end to the battle, and I hope to see the story continued, maybe?

MartinTaunts MartinTaunts

OMG KIRB SUCKED A DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madness testys 2 madness testys 2

AWESOME!!!!

this is an awesome Testy, you've officially done it, your madness skills are perfect!

&amp;gt;stick fight&amp;lt; >stick fight<

great for your first

and better than my first, great job, but the FPS you animated, is slower than the FPS you exported in, slow down, or double frame, or add more frames. other than that, great job! :)

Stick Ninja Practice Stick Ninja Practice

Nice Practice

I know it's practice, and ain't perfect, but were the fuck are the heads?
just saying, even practices, you should practice head movement

filip4e25 responds:

yeah i know. i really rushed it. my third animation is WAAAAYYYY better and i have all the head movements :) thanks for watching :)

GraFight V GraFight V

My fav

This has my favorite music, favorite style of animating, and is animated by my favorite Stick animator, this is officially my favorite flash, but it might only be till episode 6, I'm hoping :)